We are a PPC management company with Google Adwords certified specialists and Bing account representatives. It is essential to ensure that your business gets the results it needs from its valuable investment. The quality of the PPC management services that you receive is a factor, not only of the advertising message used, but also of the attention, customized focus, and dependability shown by the SEM consultants who are implementing it. Cyberlicious, Inc. always commits itself to providing the pay per click management services that your company needs and deserves.
Display Network / Remarketing
Remarketing is a new and powerful tool that allows advertisers to remarket, or follow, customers that have previously visited their site but did not convert. In addition to displaying AdWords on search pages, Google can also place them on partner pages within the Google Display Network. These are external sites that have elected to show Google-based ads that are related to their own content and include blogs, news sites, and even You Tube.
With an average of 98% of customers leaving a website without making a purchase and the low costs needed to generate positive results, remarketing with Google Display Network is a no brainer:
- Ideal space to promote brand awareness
- Network’s vast reach is fantastic for increasing your fan base
- Secure more clicks on organic listings
- Increase brand specific searches
- Brand awareness clicks are less costly as compared to the Google Search Network.
Comparison Shopping Engines (CSEs)
We are a broad ppc company as we assist our ecommerce clients with CSEs. Comparison Shopping Engines (CSEs) include sites like Google Shopping (previously known as Google Product Search), Shop.com, Price.com, Shopzilla.com, ebay.com, Amazon.com, etc. When listing your products on these shopping platforms using the pay to play method you can expect:
- More product exposure with 600% traffic increase
- Customers comparing products based on price, reviews and your store rating
- Increased quality traffic from customers that are in “buy mode”
- Enhanced brand recognition
- Higher click-thru rates compared to text ads for the same search queries
- Increased conversion rates